There are a lot of kind of massages. Therapeutic massage helps relieve joint stiffness and muscle tension, aches and spasms. Therapist often customizes it paying special attention to any injuries you can suffered. It is formed by different massage techniques that are used in neuromuscular and musculoskeletal disorders.
This is not a relaxing massage, it is more firm with pressure to diminish any stiffness or damaged areas. This pressure encourages blood to flow through the pained areas, relieves stress and relax tense muscles.
By the end of a session you will feel relief, however one massage could be insufficient and sometimes it will need more tan one session depending on how tight your muscles are.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow
- Exercises and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Helps athletes prepare for and recover from workouts
- Activate blood circulation
- Improves joint mobility and range of motion
- Facilitates the elimination of toxins
- Increases the oxygen supply to the tissues
- Reduces fatigue, depression, pain and anxiety
- Enhances sleep
- Improves energy, concentration and circulation
- Promotes tissue regeneration and reduces scar tissue
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Releases endorphins